Following a journey to Dungeness and Prospect Cottage, Christopher Huges reminisces his life, his career and his friendship with Derek Jarman.
The film was originally made for and won Straight 8 2020. For the nature of the competition, it was shot on a cartridge of super8 film and edited in-camera. No editing has been done to it, and the developed film looks exactly as it was shot in-camera, with all its little imperfections.
Festivals and Awards
- Straight8 2020 – Winner
- MicroActs • Artist Film Screening 2020 – Official Selection
- Close:Up Edinburgh Docufest 2020 – Finalist
- Sunday Shorts Film Festival 2020 – Official Selection
- Lonely Wolf: London International Film Festival – 2020 Finalist
- Toronto Independent Film Festival of Cift 2020 – Official Selection
- Papaya Rocks Film Festival 2021 – Official Selection
- Kino London presents “The People’s Film Festival” 2021 – Finalist
- Flikkers Queer Film Festival 2021 – Official Selection
- The Thomas Edison Black Maria Film Festival 2021 – Jury’s Choice Award